Saturday, May 7, 2011

Laughter Is The Best Medicine

Laughing is my favorite. I think I like it more than cake and ice cream and roly polies and swimming and telling a-holes to f-off and having a good hair day. I like laughing better than ALLLLL these things!

So sometimes, when I find myself sitting around thinking too much about life and what it all means, I think...shit! I have to get up and get out, do something big! I have to liiiive!!! NO MORE THINKING!

Maybe I'll bungee jump or sky dive or go ice skating or eat sushi. I could enter a break dancing contest or take a tour of the White House or run a marathon! I could do ALLLL thisssss to clear my head orrrrr....I could watch funny videos on YOU TUBE!!!

And that's exactly what I do. I usually start off slow, with something that will elicit a giggle or two to get the ball rolling...

This video is a comedian talking about being broke. Watch and giggle. THAT'S AN ORDER!



Next I'll watch something cute...you know, something adorable that makes you go awwww!!!



Equally as cute...



And really, once I start watching funny animal videos, it's kind of hard to stop, but I have to limit myself because there are MORE hilarious videos that I NEED to see like nowwww...Such as my ALL TIME FAVORITE, which incidentally is the reason I'm going to hell. (If you laugh at this I'll see you in the fiery pit of hell sitting right alongside me.)



And you can never go wrong with a dumb cop video.



After a while I get a little bored with videos...so I do something completely different...and read and re-read my favorite blog...



http://www.hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/

Did you read the blog? Did you? Read some of it! Do it nowwww!!! I PROMISE you will laugh!

Other things make me laugh. Like the other night at work when I told my friend Sam to google something for me and he said..."I'll google your face!" So he did. He googled "Ginger's face" And this is what happened...



This website will keep me laughing for hours...

http://damnyouautocorrect.com/



After a while I get bored and take a break from the internets. Maybe I'll go outside and lay in the grass...you know, get me a suntan!



Yeah, that's me...I was RIGHT THERE in that there grass. See me? Yeah, I ain't got no head!

Or maybe I'll go to the grocery store to visit the fruit.


U-G-L-I? You ain't got no alibi, you UGLY! Hey-hey, you ugly!!!

It's important to stop by and check out the vegetables while you're at the store, you never know when you need some young impressionable peas.



Hee hee...

You can't spend too much time out. Being out makes you tired and grumpy and the point of the day was to LAUGH, so back home I must go so I can sit around some more and watch MOREEEEEEE videos!

Airport humor? I think so!



This one is totally inappropriate, but you can't help but laugh at a dude who can't keep from laughing...



Men have no tolerance for pain...poooor little bunny!



Eddie Murphy...a classic, you don't laugh, you did not live in the awesome 80's!



Funny stuff...that's all I have for today! More laughing! No frownies! No thinky! Too much thinky makes a girl crazy! Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment