Monday, January 24, 2011

And This is Why We Can't Have Nice Things!

So I opened up the freezer this morning and this is what I found...



Yeah...2 frozen spoons. What in the heck is that all about. I can't even come up with a good reason for this one. And if you think I staged this for a funny picture and a good blog post, well bite me, cause, honey, this sh#t is real. Raughing Out Roud. This is my life. Freaking frozen spoons. Mmmmmhhhmmmm, yes it is.

Naturally I had to ask the two smallest children over breakfast if they knew anything about the Frozen Spoon Expedition of 2011. Here's what I got from Danika...(Nico was too busy drawing) Danika: "Maybe the person thought it'd be good to have frozen spoons for ice cream." Oh really, my darling 6 year old child? The "person" thought this? Hmmm???? Yeah, that sounds like some bonehead crap a 6 year old would say, doesn't it?

Kids...what would I do without them and their dang shenanigans!

No comments:

Post a Comment