Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What's a Pinhead?



What the...? Where did all the crunch berries go???? I demand an answer!!! See! This is why I can't eat foods that aren't equally distributed. Lucky charms? No way! Who wants to eat the little cereal pieces when there are so many delicious tiny freeze dried marshmallows pieces to be had? Not me!

Yesterday Danika asked me what a pinhead was. Anyone wanna take a crack at that one?

My friend at work is pregnant...the other day, after sitting in silence for an hour, she yelled out..."I still wants some f@#$ing jelly beans!"

Sometimes I write things down so I'll remember them later. I wrote this on Monday..."oh no, a butthole." Yeah, I have to tell you, I have no idea what it means. I'm kind of scared.

I finally have a dining room table and four chairs for me and my little family. Where did it come from, you ask? The ex-husband's girlfriend's house. I traded her. One husband for a big, heavy ass table and chairs. Sucker! Hahahaha!

4 comments:

  1. Damn girl...I sent the cereal thieving gnomes to your house to steal the crunchberries. Looks as though they are slacking. Again. Damn Union!!

    Side note - that is one smokin hot table ya scored there. not to be gross or anything, but I hope the shitty table you traded her for at some point had your naked ass all over it. just sayin! hehehehehehehe. Yeah. I'm evil. So?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - oh yeah - forgot to comment the "oh no, a butthole" statement.

    Yeah. I've got nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just to clarify, crazy Kelley, I traded her my HUSBAND for the table, get it? LOL. Oh, and my PARENTS read this blog, you dork, now that you've officially traumatized them, I think we can all have a good laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um....ok. My personal public apologies to a one Mr. Jim Toomey and a one Mrs. Linda Toomey. my sincerest apologies if I offended anyone.

    Seriously Ginger - I think you got the best part of that trade. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete