Friday, February 4, 2011

I Can Fix Stuff



You know...it's really annoying when stuff breaks and you have to figure out how to fix it all by yourself! Luckily there's google. Oh...and my Daddy! :) Sometimes I like to call him up and say..."hey Pop, ya know that thingy that goes on that other thingy and it looks kinda like a UFO and sometimes it smells like rotten eggs?" And I can just hear the big sigh in his voice and I know he's thinking..."girl...WHY do you not know this, ya moron!!!" Well, I don't KNOW WHY I don't know much of anything but I been figurin' it out lately!

I'll be honest though...I could do without learning all this stuff. Sometimes I'd just like to get through a whole week without breaking something or going to the doctor or running out of gas (that only happened ONCE, ok?) or just all around having to deal with one more thing that was not on my to do list. I own my own hammer now and a mini screwdriver set. Broke shit...bring yourself to me, I shall fix you alllll!!!

PS This week, I "fixed" the washer with the help of google, my dad, a safety pin, a wrench, a tiny mirror, a towel and a spray bottle. I got yer back if you need to know how to "fix" a washer.

1 comment:

  1. damn - after reading your PS I started thinking that maybe MacGyver retired from TV and took over Ginger's body! lol. not really. I don't know. I'm random. I'll shut up now. No, really. I will.

    ReplyDelete