Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day & Pizza



It's Valentine's Day...I'm not big on holidays but I wanted to get the kids a little treat for today. So off we went to Papa Murphy's for one of those fancy heart shaped pizzas. Apparently everyone else had the same idea...valentine's day = heart shaped pizza. Yum!

Anyway, as I was trying to pay the cashier, Nico looked up at me and said, "Oh no! Mommy, are you crying?" (I wasn't, FYI) I told him I wasn't and he blurts out REALLY LOUDLY, I might add, "IS IT BECAUSE YOU WANT DADDY BACK???" OMFG OMFG OMFG, really Nico, REALLY??? Did you really just say that ON Valentine's day while I'm buying a stupid ass heart shaped pizza in a crowded restaurant full of people INCLUDING two of his dad's co-workers??? Ugh. Soooo embarrassing. And the sucky part is that I can't tell Nico all the reasons I don't "want daddy back" I just have to smile and pat him on the head and move on with my day...

By the way, I burnt the pizza. On accident.

Happy Valentine's Day y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment